Thursday, October 23, 2008

What is it??

Is it laziness or just an excuse or something else?
Does it only happen with me or with everyone?
When you decide to do something, does one end up doing it always?
If not, then whats the reason for non-performance of an activity that you want to do?
Am I scared that I won’t be able to do it?
Do I actually wanna do it ever?

While I sit and wonder that what is it that’s keeping me away from it, my feelings are a concoction of all the above questions…Yet, I don’t know will I be able to do it or not. It’s not such a big thing but I wanted to do this for the past 2.5 years but unable to do so. First, it was the presentations and case studies at colleges that kept me away from it. Then when we entered the last term of post graduation it was like I have to do everything but do that activity because this time with friends would not come again. Well, I was successful in having lots of fun but again failed to that thing… (Although it was always on my mind)

Then it was my first job that kept me busy and away from it…After that it was job hunting that kept me little busy that whatever little time I had I spent on job portals and calling consultants. Now, that I have a new job and so called my honeymoon period here is ending I still have not done that task. In between that I have done many such small things related to it.

Whenever I choose to take up doing that thing, something always stops me or some or the other problem comes up. Either, it cannot be done due to lack of resources. Call me superstitious or whatever, but there is a feeling that as I will get that to the starting point something will happen again.

The latest excuse on my mind is that il do it after my sister’s wedding.

People, who know me, do also know that I think a lot so lemme not write the task which has been pending since so long…but I would write whenever I complete it.

No comments: