Sunday, December 7, 2008

Busy Winter!!

Compared to the past so many winters, I guess this winter is gonna be the busiest for me. With work piling up and pressure to complete it on time along with the change in boss and his mood swings, whether he is going to approve of the work when I enter his cabin every evening with the status report, well its all of a suspense….

No wonder, I have not pen down anything in my blog…something which I enjoyed doing when I started it. But today when I am sitting relaxed here in my room with the quilt to give that amazingly warm feeling like a small child wld get when he/she gets back to his/her home in his/her mother’s arms and sleeps or rests peacefully, I am really feeling good and relaxed with the 4-5 hours that I have got to myself to rest with nothing on mind at all…

People who know me, can also relate to the fact that I think a lot and maybe on small trivial things usually. But, what I am really thinking is that I am feeling so sorry for people with whom I could not meet up since so many months or weeks etc…
I just can’t do it all the time. I can’t fulfil everyone’s expectations at the same time. Maybe I have lost touch with some people because of this. And now it is just a formality that lets make a scene etc and we don’t meet each other except for some function or something important comes up.

Every weekend something or the other comes up. Thank god to some people who are willing to understand and meet on weekdays. Love all those guys. To meet some of your best friends after a hard day’s work was like a painkiller truly. Then there is family and the numerous dinners and lunches that some people have to be left. Also, there are the some friends whom you want to meet and talk about something different but cannot cause you and them everyone is so busy…
I mean I don’t know whether I will be able to attend one of closest friend’s wedding. Something you wait all your life that one of your pal is taking an imp step in her life and you make plans all the time since her engagement and you cant be a part of it. Sob Sob!!

So sad I feel today friends and I know many people are not going to read this but I AM REALLY SORRY, its not that I don’t wanna spend time or be with all the friends I have made since the time I have understood the meaning of this word but I can’t always be nice and not say NO!!

No comments: