Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anywhere but Home!!
While i sat through watching the flick called "anywhere but home" getting to know what Vince Vaughn and Resse Witherspoon fears were to go and visit their families again , i actually enjoyed the light film and the nice night out... However, since for a change i did not have anything to do this sunday i was wondering whether it could be same case with me or with many other people who r so used to having busy weeks and busy weekends... today when i am at home checking my FB, mails, etc etc and checking all the stuff that i had thought for doing since 3 weeks...i dunno there is a weird thought that how can one sit at home on a sunday...
i mean i actually dont know whether some1 else agrees with me on this thought...but the feeling thats coming is that how boring and stupid of me to sit at home...something within me keeps on reminding me that "Neha, u could have gone here and there and why didnt u call up that freind etc..." but actually the lazy neha wanted to spend time at home...(Really, did I...well confused)
Confessed that this is the most relaxing place and no matter how many fights i have had with my mom today it actually feels really nice...Wish i could do just nothing for some weeks together and be just locked up at my place and not go anywhere...cause Home is the best place...i am just left with one question in mind..."Why is it always imp to do something?"
while i figure out the answer to this question...half of my sunday is still left to enjoy...and i shall go do that now...take care and Be Happy :)

2 comments:

Kushagra said...

Indeed....nothing like relaxing at home without anything to do. Even a vagabond like me will vouch for that. I need to watch this movie. How was this movie?

Life said...

Its the best thing to do..and NO its not important to always do "something". Sometimes, we just need some time to stand and stare..at the world around us..or lie down and stare at the ceiling fan above us! ha. Cheers!